|Location||Ottawa, Ontario||Expertise||Business Solutions|
|Position Type||Contract||Date Posted||October 17, 2013|
Contract till end of March 2014!
One of our client in the East end of Ottawa is looking for a Senior Business System Analyst to work as part of an existing team to help produce requirement documents for one of their current software module.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to foster collaboration between various stakeholders and service areas
- Critical Analysis
- Team Player
- Demonstrated planning and organization skills
- Detail oriented
- Problem Solver
- Self-starter, self-motivated
- Several years direct experience as a BA including:
o Understanding complex business requirement
o Understanding current system, and ability to identify and document gaps between existing system and business requirements
o Developing business requirements
o Writing Use Cases
o Working with Development team members to ensure requirements are understood
o Working with QA team members to ensure test plans are in line with requirements
o Communicating with management and team members about opportunities, barriers, or issues.
- Experience in with custom developed software
- Experience as a PM would be an asset
- We have heard from past BA’s that our SME’s are very good, making BA work more efficient and effective
- The pace here is quick – decisions are made quickly and new ideas embraced
- Although this contract is only until the end of March, extensions may be a possibility.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org